Collection and Use of Data
“Personal data" means any personal information relating to you directly or that indirectly defines you.
Bluepes also collects non-personal information. Since you contact us through our website, we receive not only personal data but also another one using various technologies, including cookies, tags, beacons, IP address tracking / URL tracking, and other tools.
Technical information that includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address, used to connect to the Internet, your login data, the type, and version of the browser, the time zone, the operating system or platform, exit link, date stamp, number of clicks.
"Cookies" are parts of a text code stored on the computer when viewing the site(-s). "Tags" and web beacons relating to script codes are used to track visitor activity on the website by web analytics app. Also, cookies, tags, and other tools placed by third parties can collect additional data about you. It can be your scope of activities, job functions, position level, etc. ("Non-personal data").
Purposes of data processing
We use your personal information only for the following purposes:
- Operate, provide, improve, and maintain our Website;
- Prevent fraudulent use of our Website and Services;
- Respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
We use the appropriate security measures to prevent any personal information from being lost, used, altered, or disclosed. Also, we limit access to users' data only to employees, contractors, or third parties who have a strict business need to know. They can process user personal information only on our rules and keep confidential.
We've implemented a unique mechanism to eliminate any data security breach and notify you or where we are legally required to do so.
Users' privacy rights
When clients provide us with personal data for processing, they also have the rights:
- To require access to relevant personal data;
- To request removal of the relevant personal data;
- To revoke your consent to the processing of data, after which it will cease;
- To contact us if they have a complaint regarding the processing of personal data.
Disclosing personal information
We can disclose your data:
- in the case when we are required to do so by law;
- in the case with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- when we need to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Except as provided in this policy, we do not share your data with third parties.
Disclosure of Data
At Bluepes, we do not sell or show your data to outside parties. But we are able to release it when it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, protect the rights or property of Bluepes or prevent possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.